To mark Refugee Week, the below posters have been produced to showcase some of the research undertaken on refugee-related topics at CCISC. They are currently on display in the foyer of Aston University’s main building.
To find out about other events taking place across the West Midlands as part of Refugee Week 2018, visit www.refugeeweek.org.uk/events.
- Disorder at the Border, by Karolina Augustova
2. Minority Congregations in the Church of England, by Dr. Demelza Jones and Canon Dr. Andrew Smith
3. Imagining the Refugee, by Dr. Katherine Tonkiss
4. Anti-Deportation Activism in the UK, by Dr. Graeme Hayes and Dr. Steven Cammiss
5. The Balkan Route (x4), by Dr. Jelena Obradovic-Wochnik, Dr. Amanda Beattie, Dr. Patrycja Rozbicka and Dr. Gemma Bird